Charitable Giving Request Form - Contact The J.M. Smucker Company
Charitable Giving Request
The J.M. Smucker Company believes strongly in contributing to the well-being of our communities with a majority of our cause-related efforts targeting communities where we have offices and manufacturing facilities.
Our primary areas of focus are related to:
- Literacy and education-related programs, including Boys and Girls Clubs of America;
- Support for pet-related organizations;
- Civic and cultural projects that enhance our communities; and
- Family meals/hunger relief, including the Feeding America® network of food banks.
All requests must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- The request must be received 60 days prior to an event.
- The organization must be an IRS-qualified 501c 3.
- The request must meet one of the above primary areas of focus.
- All programs must adhere to our strict corporate advertising policy, which prohibits marketing to children.
- The request is geographically located near one of our offices or manufacturing facilities.
Ineligible corporate charitable gifts:
- Organizations that do not have a 501c 3 status;
- Individuals (e.g., fellowships, travel grants, sponsorships, stipends, benefits, personal assistance);
- For-profit organizations;
- Religious and faith-based organizations and programming;
- Political campaigns, candidates, and lobbying organizations;
- Medical research and equipment;
- Books, films, and video sponsorships,
- Sports teams, athletic sponsorships, and sporting events; and
- Activities or events that market to children under 18 years old.
Please be aware that we receive numerous requests from a variety of worthwhile organizations throughout the year. We regret that we are unable to support every request we receive.
If your organization meets the criteria above, please submit the following form.Electronic Charitable Giving Request Form